Kachi Chicken ki Biryani recipe in Urdu and English by Chef Zakir
Ingredients Kachi Chicken ki Biryani
- Chicken 750 gm
- Rice ½ kg
- Tomatoes 2
- Onion 2
- Green chilies 6 – 8
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves ¼ bunch
- Mint leaves ½ bunch
- Yogurt 375 gm
- Dried plum 50 gm
- Kewra 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Mix whole spices as required
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee 1 cup
• Heat 1 cup ghee in a pan, add 2 chopped onion and sauté till golden brown. Remove the brown onion and keep aside.
• Beat 1 ½ cup yogurt in a bowl, add in 2 tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp turmeric, 1 tbsp all spice powder, salt to taste and 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
• Now marinate the chicken with yogurt mixture.
• Boil ½ kg rice with salt and water, strain in a strainer and keep aside.
• Heat a little ghee in a large pan, add in mix whole spice and fry well.
• Then add chicken with yogurt mixture, also add 50 gm dried plum, 6 – 8 green chilies, 2 chopped tomatoes, ¼ bunch of coriander leaves, ½ bunch of mint leaves and fried brown onion.
• Lastly make a layer of boiled rice on top. Sprinkle a little brown onion. Pour ghee on top and simmer till chicken is tender.
• Dish it out and serve with raita.
Incoming search terms:
- Shaf Zakir Urdu Recipes
- Pakistani Biryani Recipe in English
- pakora recipe in urdu
- www chef zakir chicken biryani
- shaf zakir k khany urud
- shaf zakir biryani recpies
- Recipe of kachibirayani of chef zakir
- biryani recipies in urdu
- Masala ki airyani and jaleji ki resepes
- KACHI BIRYANI URDU RECIPES