• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 ounce chocolate
• 1 cup unsalted butter
• 6 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Grease one 10 inch round cake pan and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the water, salt and sugar. Stir until completely dissolved and set aside.
3. Melt the chocolate. Pour the chocolate into the bowl .
4. Cut the butter into pieces and beat the butter into the chocolate, Beat in the hot sugar-water. Slowly beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. And bake it 180 Degree for 25-30 minutes .