Andrasay and Khoya recipes in urdu English by Chef Noreen Amir Riwaiti Mithaiyan masala tv show
Ingredients For Andrasay:
- Rice Flour 300 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Water 1 cup
- Chopped cardamom 1/2 tsp
- Ghee for frying
- Sesame seeds 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- First mix the sugar in water to make syrup.
- Now add rice flour, and baking powder to knead.
- Then add chopped cardamom fill it in a air tight jar for 4 days.
- When you have to use it then mix some soda and make balls and sprinkle sesame seeds on it to make it golden.
Ingredients For Khoya:
- Fresh milk 2 liter
- Pour the milk into a non stick pan keep it on low temperature, stir it continuously, until the milk becomes thick.
- Cook the milk to low temperature, so that it gives the shape of khoya.
- Khoya is ready.
Incoming search terms:
- Riwaiti Mithaiyan Noreen Amir
- chef noreen masala tv
- riwaiti mithaiyan with noreen amir on masala tv
- Riwaiti Mithaiyan Masala TV
- khoya recipe in urdu
- andrasay recipe in urdu
- riwaiti mithaiya the show of ary zauq recipes
- chicken recipes in urdu
- noreen amir masala tv recipe khoya
- recipe of andrasay in urdu